Tuesday, January 17, 2006

exams are over...!!!...

well....semester 1 of medicine....ain't easy at all......just finished my exams.....hope to get good results.....i'd have to admit that there were quite a number of questions tat i didn't quite know the answers.....well...i guess STUDYING medicine is all about STICKING YOUR BUTT ON THE CHAIR WITH A BUCKET FULL OF SUPER GLUE......hahaha....sounds extreme huh....hehe....well....for me...i need time for my own too....i'll go BANANAS=PAPAYAS=SUGAR CANE....(CRAZY)...if i dont get time out....hehe.....and i would definitly know that my brains will shatter into a TRIZZILLION pieces....and its quite impossible to fix a TRIZZZZIIIIILLLLIIIOOONNNN piece jigsaw...if i loose one of it....i'll loose a piece of my mind...gosh....what an unexpressable thing...hehe...today was my last paper.....our structured questions ah....we have to finish 24 questions with all a),b),c)......subquestions in two hours....quite immpossibllleeeeee......but...with God's strength....i managed to do it.....God is always there....on sunday..I was too stressed out...couldnt take it anymore...broke down...nevertheless ..His Excellency gave me the word...NEVER WILL I LEAVE YOU, NEVER WILL I FORSAKE YOU.....and indeed His Majesty kept His promise...a man exceedingly in wisdom...in stature....in wealth said this once.....what is worthwhile under the sun....I CAN TESTIFY TODAY....EVERYTHING IS WORTHWHILE UNDER THE SUN IF HE IS HOLDING YOU BY HIS HAND.....there is WONDEROUS MYSTERY IN THE PAGES OF HISTORY....OF A MAN WHO BLED AND DIED FOR ME.....ITS MORE THAN A STORY....ITS MORE THAN an expression....Its was for LOVE......and i'll fall down on my knees crying HOLY is the Lord.....simple words.....simple life....but living a LEGACY for the ALPHA & OMEGA.....that is worthwhile under the sun....my life with God goes on and on......

Love for Christ....and At the service of His Excellency.....

Anuja....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home